Contact us

Adverse Events (AEs) in relation to medical devices in the UK should be reported through the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Yellow Card Scheme. Reporting forms and information can be found at

Members of the public (patients) can report AEs through the Yellow Card Scheme as well so don’t need to consult a doctor first if reporting an AE.  If you are a resident of Ireland, AEs should be reported to the Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA) by visiting You can also choose to report a suspected adverse event to us by using this form.

Or you might just want to say hello.